No more slippery floor, cracked concrete or peeling paint!
There is nothing better to resurface your old concrete with. Our poured-in-place rubber surfacing is second to none. We can resurface right over old, cracked, eroded concrete with a thick beautiful rubber surface that will last for decades. It's called Rubaroc. Don't replace it, Rubaroc it!
The advantages of a Rubaroc Garage floor:
- Extremely durable - we give a 5 year warranty and it will last for decades. We have garage floors that were done 30 years ago and are still going strong!
- Convenience - In most cases we can install Rubaroc in one day on your garage floor. And a Rubaroc installation is much less invasive than busting out your old floor and replacing it.
- Environment - We use recycled rubber on garage floors to help save the environment.
- Cleaning - Rubaroc cleans easily, it can even be power washed.
- Low Maintenance - Resurface your garage floor once and be done with it. With Rubaroc there's no need to resurface your floor every few years or to bust it out and replace it. There's no re-sealing every two years. Ask yourself "three years from now, what will I be happy with?" The answer is Rubaroc!
- Cost - Not only is Rubaroc more durable, in most cases it costs less than busting out, hauling away and re-pouring concrete.
- Safety - Rubaroc is a non-slip surface that is impact absorbing.